Keeping You Safe This Christmas
Keeping You Safe This Christmas at Collections Hair Club in Surrey
With the rising cases of the new Omicron variant, we know many people may be feeling a little apprehensive about what this might mean for their upcoming appointments. We would like to reassure you, our lovely clients, that we are taking all necessary steps to keep the salon a safe environment, including;
- All of our team are testing daily. We strongly encourage all guests to do the same before visiting.
- Screens and and social distancing is in place. We are very fortunate to have such a beautiful salon across 3 floors to allow us to accommodate everybody safely.
- All the team are wearing medical grade masks and should you not have your own mask, these are provided free of charge to all our guests.
- All touch points (handles, card machine etc) are sanitised regularly.
- We are keeping the salon well ventilated with doors and windows open.
- We ask that you continue to adhere to social distancing and hygiene guidelines when you are in our salon.
Dare we say it, but it the event of a lockdown, anybody with existing appointments will be prioritised.
We ask that you continue to adhere to social distancing and hygiene guidelines when you are in our salon. In the event of a lockdown, anybody with existing appointments will be prioritised.
If you do not yet have an appointment, but would like to secure a slot for January, book now by calling us on 01932842473 or by using our quick and easy online booking service.